Service Coordinator’s main objective:
- To support Services team.
- To work with clients to provide quality service and to ensure clients get the services they need
- Manages employee schedule.
- Responsible in assisting employees in visa application or any related travel requirements e.g ticket booking.
- Manages employee gate pass application and induction
- Acts as liaison between clients and company.
- Scheduling appointments for clients, answering phones and tracking clients’ service records.
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Tools transportation arrangements and coordination.
- Assist Services team to prepare site related draft docs, Document control, Tools Calbration logs etc.
- Responding to complaints and resolving issues or matching clients with better services.
Depending on the company’s priorities, the job holder may be assigned other tasks within his/her skills and competences and for which he/she will be trained by a third party if needed
Technical: Excellent critical thinking, customer service and problem-solving skills. High quality organizational skills. Team player.
Language: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IT: Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Behaviour: The ability to work well under deadlines and to multitask. The ability to build relationships and coalitions within the community
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1-3 years of industry experience or a related Admin/customer service experience required