The Business Controller assists the Group Business Controller in financial management including management reporting, budget and forecasts, development and maintenance of internal control policies and procedures, global ERP implementation and support.
- Preparation of group accounts, financial statements and financial reports;
- Assist in providing relevant & timely financial information to the Executive Management Committee, Board of Directors and External;
- Collect & consolidate financial reports. Ensure accuracy & integrity of accounting records and financial systems. Analyse & explain evolution of figures;
- Collect, check, rework & consolidate sales statistic reports (sales, margins, orders, backlog). Perform sanity check on the figures – analyse & explain margin evolution;
- Prepare regional management reports;
- Perform reconciliations between the different reports;
- Key user in ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365);
- Assist in setup & troubleshooting of financial modules in D365;
- Monitor & update standard costing evolution, analyse purchase price variances;
- Analyse production orders & manufacturing variances;
- Analyse inventory reports;
- Help to further develop the ERP in terms of processes, reporting, etc.;
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating businesses;
- Assist the Group Business Controller in the preparation, collection, consolidation & analysis of budget figures & forecasts;
- Support Group Business Controller in the development and execution of the Group’s tax strategy notably with regards to transfer pricing.
Requirements / Profile
- IT Literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sigma Consolidation & Intercompany is a plus.
- Good and up to date knowledge of international accounting principles.
- Advanced degree in Accounting / Economics.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in accounting and finance, preferably with an international organization in the sectors of construction, manufacturing, or management consulting.
- Good financial & commercial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills.
- Excellent planning & administration skills.
- Open to innovation and new ways of working.
- Innovative thinking and can-do attitude.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer ?
- A permanent full time contract with an attractive salary package.
- The opportunity to grow in a Business Controlling function.
- The opportunity to work in an international industrial company on a human scale with a family atmosphere.
- A stimulating work environment.